You can submit one short talk or one poster contribution for the meeting! The short talks should be no longer then 10 minutes and will be presented live in the respective time slot.
PLEASE NOTE that the Abstract submission is independent from the registration process for the congress.
Application for a keynote (early career postdocs only): closed
Submission of Contribution (Abstracts): closed
The posters will be uploaded by the organizer on the website as well as in Gather, which will be used for the poster session. Therefore, it is necessary that all posters are prepared using the following format restrictions.
- .png or .jpg format are the only file types that may be used.
- Minimum width is 1000px (26.46cm).
- Minimum height is 600px (15.88cm).
- Maximum file size is 3MB.
- No transparent backgrounds.
Preview “thumbnail” document:
- .png or .jpg format
- A copy of the main poster document of smaller size:
- Recommended width is half of the main document.
- Recommended height is half of the main document.
An example to resize your poster to fit the dimension requirements can be found here.
Please send your poster files (main file and thumbnail file) until the 19th August 2021 to ecauni-greifswaldde